Sunday, March 31, 2013

310313

Aloha readers~! It's last day of holiday, feel sad and happy, happy because my lifeless mood is gone, sad is because I can't sleep late and wake up late anymore :(
Almost this holiday I no chance to wake up late, everyday also need to wake up early because of undang test,create my new IC and etc-.-
Hahaha fail my undang test for two times, I know I'm stupid :/
but luckily I pass the third time 45/50 BAHAAHAH
after I knew my undang test result fail my mind straight think of my mum, because she sure will laugh at me lolll... before I going to the test I still told my mum I may get full mark lolll
at the end I fail two times wtf -.-
and now gonna wait holiday and attend the amari class for 5 hours (bored until die) then wait after my birthday learn how to drive manual car, still need to wait for almost 4 months -.-
Hope I can drive as soon as possible, because it's very mafan lah, need to ask ppl to fetch here and fetch there, sometimes still need to wait or take taxi (damn dangerous and I also need to deceive my parents that Chermaine or Nicole's parents fetch me wtf-.-), faster!!!
Waiting for june because my bro is coming back home! oh yeahhh! Someone can fetch me always because he is too free :D

Today is another shoot that I took during chinese new year,
photograph by my dad 
Found this place when my dad took me to eat ice kacang, I love street art so F**kin much so I choose this place for this style shoot background, it's quite suit :D
actually beside this wall still got a door can go inside but when I saw the door there wrote "kalau rasa tak bagus cepat keluar" (translate: if you not feeling well after you go in please come out)
I shocked and a lil bit felt scare lah then I didn't go in photoshoot haih
I just shoot at outside but still nice, heheheh
Thanks to my dad that helped me to take this gorgeous photo and found this cool background for me:)
(wearing: top from SW, shorts from Thailand, spectacle from SW, studed bag from kenaga wholesale mall, bracelet from F21, america head piece from Sunway Piramid 6th floor, wedges from Vincci)
(Style: vintage, rocker, swag, cool)

my dad bought my an McD ice cream cone :D









Shoot for the next outfit post now bye!
Hope you all enjoy :D

Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads,
Follow me on instagram and my blog,
HYPE on my lookbook here
thankiew :)

2 comments:

  1. come to melbourne!! i bring you to one street all full of this type of graffiti xD

    btw, you look really really stylish!!! love ur style ever since i saw u at the foruchizu event ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much, i will come and find u if im going there ;)

      Delete