Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New look New name!

Hey guys! Do you noticed that there are different of my blog?
Yes!!I've change a new template for my blog and bought a domain!
WWW.THOUSANDFIFTEEN.COM! ♥♥♥♥♥
no more lovejoant.blogspot.com!! If you follow me at my instagram or facebook you should know my blog closed for few days, these few days I'm working on this! Finally I can announced! *excited face*
I wanted to buy a domain for my blog so long time, but still thinking for the blog name, previous blog name (lovejoant) is I simply put for temporarily, but I didn't want it for my blog name actually,
I asked a lot of friend and family to help me think about my new blog name, but they ask me to think myself lolllllll... -.-
So, after so long finally I decided to use THOUSANDFIFTEEN for my new blog name,
actually I want to put Joanne.com but someone bought this domain and they resell it with a super high price, Jo&.com can't use because cannot use symbol for domain, walao so emooooo.....But I want to my blog name is related to joanne,examples: Jo(short form of joanne) or Jo& my name!
New blog name idea is from the order of alphabet,  "J" is the 10th in the order of alphabet and "O" is the 15th, so it's 1015 in number, so I put it as Thousandfifteen!
About the template, actually don't want to buy my domain and template so early but I've some reason to do it now, I want to customize my own template one but have to take a long time, so I have no chance, then I bought a simple one from etsy.com, but it's still look nice lah hehehhee :D
A lot of friend and reader told me my blog font is quite hard for you guys to read so I've change the font to a simple and clear one now! I'm so happy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
Thanks to all my readers for the support! Will update more now!
Stay tuned! 
x


Thanks for reading! Will updated more soon!
Joanne 
x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. awesome layout!!! very clean & simple. #win :D

    congrats on the domain! wheeeee~!!!

    ReplyDelete