Sunday, November 18, 2012

DIY studs shorts.

Finallyyyy!!! I finished my work already!!! Totally free!
Today I'm gonna blog about studs and spikes:)
These two metal embellishments now on everywhere from shorts, shoes, clothing and etc...
So now I'm going to make a DIY studs short mysellf, hope you girls will like it!
It's quite easy to do it, just need creative to do it, you can try it yourself :)
p/s: please be careful when you doing this
If anyone who wanna buy this studs short or studs embellishments,
you can click in to the contact me page, I will reply you asap :D
Here it is! Full handmade by me 
Enjoy, stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love, Joanne
 3 types of studs and spikes






 #1 Poke the four pins on the place that you want
 #2 use ruler or else to clip in the pin tightly, remember to use a pen to poke in the middle of the studs, because the pin will hurt you :)
#3 Result! (y)



 #4 Second one


4 comments:

  1. really love ur style <3 but i have a question... will the studs go rusty after some time??@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really???
    okay then im going to try it out soon ^^

    <3 <3

    seen u once at the foruchizu event only, then love ur style so much!!! <3 <3 <3 im going to try ur DIY things during my winter break ;) thanks for the advice ^^ xxxx

    ReplyDelete