Saturday, November 24, 2012

RED.

Hello readers, outfit post again! yay!
Updated recently because this few days I'll be very busy no time and no idea to update,
So,just a simple short outfit post to you all dear readers, hope you will like it :D
This outfit post is a Simple Vintage look I don't know what should I called,loll  focus on my red items :P
And thanks for some reader's comment and compliment, really appreciated it :')
I will bring more fabulous and nicer post to you readers soon!
Let the photo do the talk now :P
p/s: Another pro photographer--> Chermaine Wu

 Photograph venue : outside my house's street
My purple hair(Necklace from Forever 21)
(Singlet from Cotton On, Studed Skirt from SW, Bag from Carlo Rino)
(Hat from One U, Shoes from SW)



 Weird face, HAHAH

 o.O
 HAHAHAHA, I love it this emotion!



 Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love, Joanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment