Sunday, November 11, 2012

Elecoldxhot's Anniversary

Hey peeps, sorry for lacking update my blog because i'm working now :(
More three days i'm no working anymore, Hurray!!
A lots of outfit post wanna blog it, I will update soon!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday went to Sunway Giza again for celebrated Chriz Ooi and Elecoldxhot's anniversary with my pretty babe...
We meet at DPC and decided to go together, but we wait almost 30 minutes for the taxi,and there's no one taxi want to fetch us to go there :(
but luckily we met a super good security and he help us to found a taxi...Thank you so much! :)
So we reached there a bit late, party started and everyone was screaming and cheering,
Imba high! woooo!!! xD
Met a lot of pro dancers and star at there, so happy and enjoy their perfect show!
Will update my DIY for next post
So, don't miss out, Stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love, Joanne
Now, let the photos do the talk :))

 Signing, ignore my fatz arm :/


 watching ECX's video (y)

 ARGH!!!! Ladyseven, I so admire her finally I got a chance to took photo with her 
 Chriz Ooi, ECX's captain, Happy birthday :)
 The girls with Chriz
 ECX performance show
 Chriz & his old student 
 Ladies Be
 Old friends

 yeah
 Party rocking~~!
 She kissed me!xD
 With Nini

 take 2
 take 3

 The beer factory
 With Yvonne from Soul Krazy
 



 OOTD

0 comments:

Post a Comment