Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My very first hair dye

Aloha! I think you guys know I dyed my hair last few days right?
Some friends and especially my bro asked me to blog about it and post some photo to have a look,
And today I'm free to blog about it :)
I decided to dye my hair since last year, but I no idea what colour should I dye because I scared will look ugly and old,
So, last few days I forgot when I dyed my hair,loll  I decided to dyed my hair together with my love
Nicole and Chermaine.
Actually we want to dyed our hair at Number76 at Mont Kiara, we went there and can't find the salon,
because Chermaine deleted the address and there's no any Wifi to connect with zZzz
So, we asked the information centre is there any salon there, and we found A-salon.
After asking the price we decided to change our place to dye our hair, because it's too expensive for us, it's RM 300++, OMG!!
Take second cab back to BSD almost spend so much of money on cab's fees and keep think where to dye, urgh!
At the end, we went to a salon near Nicole's house there to dye our hairrr...
it's quite cheap and the stylist is so friendly to us and teach us some things about hair dye :)
Chermaine decided to dyed lower half of her hair to red colour, Nicole just bleach a portion of her hair and me, I bleached my hair and dyed upper half of my hair to purple colour :D
Procedure of my hair dye:
they bleached one time my upper half of my hair and then dyed it with purple colour :)
it takes 2 hours ++ for this hair dye and I'm the last to finished :(
After stylist dry it my hair and I can clearly saw my hair colour, love it so much! HAHAHAH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today we went to the salon again to dyed one more time because it starts decolorization heartbroke :'(
We bought a ligher fashion purple colour hair dye and ask them to help us to dye it,
and the result, mine become more darker purple and less red, Nicole's become pure purple,
Chermaine dyed more red on her hair
I deceided to dye it once is because somebody saw my hair colour got lil bit red inside :(
Huuu~ first time blog so long HAHAH
Sorry for so luo suo, too excited paiseh xD
So let's the photos do the talk :D

Before we our hair dye, bobye our black hair :(
Yea, finally! my hair look like i'm ninja HAHAHA

RED
BLEACH
Selca
 after bleached
bleached and after dry, seriously damage my hair :( look lala :/
Dying~
 HAHAH funny selca before my final result
HEHEHE! FINAL RUSULT! LOVE IT!!How was it?? Give some comment :D

 after dyed hair, 大头贴 @ One U
Look at here! I will blog it this new look on next new lookbook post!
Have a look first, check it out for my next post, more photos with post up!:)
Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love, Joanne

1 comment:

  1. Blue is not a hair color you see on many people, and you'll find even less information about it on the internet. Most of the information out there talks about how a permanent blue hair dye doesn't exist and suggests some pretty lame, expensive, messy and (lets face it) really temporary alternatives.



    Hair Dye for Black Hair

    ReplyDelete