Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween!

Hey readers! I can't wait to blog about yesterday Halloween!!!
So, yesterday originally I wanted to celebrate at my house with my neighbour and friends,
but at the end, not a lot of people coming so i cancel it,
so sorry to my friends that i put them aeroplane :(( Sorry. . .
I decided went to Sunway Giza celebrate Halloween with another group of friends,
because i found it The Beer Factory @ Giza Mall going to celebrate Halloween from online,
so I decided to went there with two pretty babies
Had our dinner at there and waiting the boys (Vision-X) coming,
the party started and everyone was dress up,
they also have free make up for halloween, so I go for some make up,
and it is so freaking cool, look real :O
Thanks to the pro make up artist :))
We played and dance together, OMGosh super high! !
So sad that we can't watch elecoldxhot's dance performance because we've to back early :(
 Freaking high today, hope next year can celebrate again with them,memorable day
So now, let the photos do the talk :D
Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Enjoy, stay tuned!
Love,
Joanne


SELCA
Love this fake scar 







 Dont' kill me, lolllzz



 Crazy Clown 



 #Nicole baby
 #Tiger beer
 Vampires :O

 #poloroid



 ROCK!
 @.@
 HAHAHA, I love this guy so much, he is super cute and funny, keep say Kawaii ne when we take photo :D
 Oppa gangnam style xD
 See what was he doing -.-

 So crowded :o


#康仔
#Kelvin
 With le Vision-X members :)
 Elecoldxhot Chriz Ooi 
 Act cute?? -.-
 The girls 

 Happy Halloween!!

 VAMPIREEE!
OOTD, Leopard dress from SW, Shoes from OU, and Bag from CarloRino

0 comments:

Post a Comment