Thursday, December 5, 2013

New Nails Design

Aloha my dearest reader! Today just a short updated because I'm just too excited to show you guys my nails! HEHEHE
If you read my previous post, you already knew that i have mentioned that I booked an appointment for my nails also.
I want to do gelish mani for so long, but didn't have chance to do because I'm still schooling last time, but now I can do it! It's my first time to do Gelish Mani so excited!
I chose to do gelish mani is because it can last for up to three weeks with no chippinh or fading of your nails and also no need be so carefull 
So, I went to Timesquare this afternoon with Chermaine to do our manicure, she chose to do normal mani so I let her do it first because mine need to take a long time
I already have some design ideas before I went there because no need to waste time to think about what I want to do.
My beautiful nails is done by Ling Yee (instagram: lingyee1178), you can follow her at insta to see more her nails art work.
The reason why I will choose Clash cut to done my mani because I saw Ling yee nails design from others blogger and also her art technique very professional and unique!
If you interested to do mani or padi, you can whatsapp Lingyee or line her and also don't forget to mention my name"Joanne" to get a 10% discount! :)
Located : Timesquare, 6th floor Clash Cut
Price     : Normal Mani RM30
            Gelish Mani RM80
               - Nail art RM 30-80 (set)
So, here's my nails design!

 Photograph by LingYee
 Left Hand, Love the "J" word font!
 Right hand, Super duper in love with the unicorn!




The nails design is also perfect match with my outfit today!




 Wearing : | Top: Cotton On | Skirt : Forever21 | Bag : CarloRino | Bracelet : Forever21|

0 comments:

Post a Comment