Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Outfit!


Phew~! Finally I'm free to blog! Hi *waving hand*
Few days didn't update my blog ady OMGOSH! Don't know what to blog suddenly no idea these days loll. . .
It's a quick outfit post here!
Outfit of 2012 Christmas flash mob, all bought from Thailand Bangkok, I love the spikes short so much :D
Studs bag bought from Topshop and this bag is my mum bought it before we went to Thailand, she asked me to be her 'white rat' because she scare kena scold by my dad -.- she told my dad this bag is mine and I kena scold by him wtf =3=
Here's some simple photo for today's outfit post! 
Remember to stay tuned my next post! I guess you all will like it :D

 Photograph by my dad






2012 Christmas Flash Mob! A memorable day!

So that's it for today post!
Hope you guys will enjoy it :)

Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads, thankiew :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey :) I like you very much, btw how tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank u so much, I not sure how tall I am but I think is 160cm :) sorry for late reply

      Delete
  2. hye..i really love ur style..u have a good sense in fashion..make me more confident...haha... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey olivia, thank you so much, hehehe will bring more fabulous post to you, :*

      Delete