Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thailand the shopping paradise part 2

Yo! Continue the previous post! :D
Day2
We woke up early in the morning and we having our breakfast in our hotel,
it's a buffet!! Ma favourite! yay! Their buffet so damn nice, so I eat a lot BAHAHAHA
their dinning set so pretty :)
Fatzzzz, mine :/
 Must try their porrige, (y)
 my dad 
not yet wake up :/

We decided to went for shopping at Bangkok most big wholesale Platinium fashion mall opposite our hotel,
so, after breakfast I back to my hotel room to take a big backpack for shopping,
my dad asked me to bring it because he say i can put all my things that i bought in the bag so won't so mafan to carry (y)!
Next, I guess you know that what i'm doing :D Muahahahahahhaa!
The fashion mall is near our hotel so we back to our hotel to put all our things because our bag is already full and take a rest for awhile then continue our next round.
Finished our crazy shopping, we having our dinner at there also.
Fashion mall 6 floor is a food court if you shopping until very hungry you can go there :D
the food court do not accept cash, there's is a coupon counter, you have to get a card to pay your food and drinks :)



 Must try!
  Must try!
  Must try!

 coupon counter!
 two workers bringing backpack,so heavy :(
 heaaaavvvvyyyyy
first thing to do when i reached hotel, instagram :D
yay!

Day3

Same with day 2 morning eat breakfast at hotel,

Then we when to a famous market name Jatujak, super big and like a maze :/
A lot of things sell at there what also got, dog also got OMG
we saw a lots of pomerinian baby dog at there, we're going to crazy when we saw it, but so sad we can't take picture :(
my mum keep hug the baby pom and she asked my dad to buy it, just RM1000 and their face is so cute and pretty arghhh!!!
but my dad say need to do a lots of things to bring this dog back M'sia so we didn't buy it, nooooooo!
I bought a lot of things at there also, cheap until i dunno how to say :D
There's super duper hot so I suggest you have to wear a sunglass and bring a umbrella or cap to there :D
Jatujak not only sell this they also got sell food at there, we didn't try it because it's too hot so we back early, you can try it if you going there, help me try the food then tell me nice or not :D


 spot my dad, BAHAAHA
 Happy family :)



 they selling barbie doll like pasar OMG, their dolls got put eyelashes de leh so pretty!
 the first time my dad will go and touch a dog himself :D
Look at the pom pom so cutteeeee!


 Eiffel tower!
 we try their mcd, pork burger (y)
my mum bought this! she like it so much BAHAAH laugh like hell !
go bai bai by tutu car :)

we back to hotel and take a rest then we go to the next round! go bai bai:)
Bangkok famous four face god, we reached there at night because a lots of ppl say night go more ling, so many ppl there omgawd :o
after this we go for our dinner! yay! We ate seafood that day so niceeeee!!!!!! you've to try it! :D




 Tom yam soup,yea!
view from hotel room

Day4

The last day in Thailand Bangkok :(
And it's Christmas eve!
We woke up super early because we have to went to airport before 3 pm so we woke up early and rushed to the fashion mall again, 做最后的冲刺 BAHAHAAH
Reached there too early the fashion mall still not yet open but already saw a lots of seller waiting outside :/
wait almost 15 mins only open, we rushed to the mall and the gate just open half only my mum told me I'm the 10th walked in wtf -.- i was like thinking wtf my mum was counting the numbers of ppl when we walked in the mall,like a boss!hahaha
Then I faster go and buy a short for Chermaine because she tell me she want high waist short but I didn't bought it, luckily I found it at the last minutes yay!
I also bought something I haven't buy wohooo!


Finished shopping then we rushed back hotel to packed our things and take a taxi to airport.
before boarding we having our dinner at airport first, but not so nice lah, and I found something very geli also.
my mum ordered a chicken rice and beside the dish got an egg but the egg isn't real is a fake egg wtf, look like jelly, luckily my mum didn't ate it gosh!!!
4 something we back to M'sia lohhh, so sad!! Bye Thailand!
what a awesome shopping trip!!

 so cute :D
 Starbucks 


 I asked my dad to pose this, bo luii :(

 spot the fake egg

 Christmas eve!
 My cousin got this from santa hahahaha
 a creative screen at airport
 bye bye!~
Here to thanks my daddy! Thank you for bring us go for travel and shopping!
And! My cousin sis, our tourguide! she arrange and gaodim everything for us, really thankiew! 
here's the schedule of our shopping trip! If you want a same awesome shopping trip with me, download this! credit by Jasmine Leong :)



This is my Thailand Shopping trip for 2012!! Hope can go again!

And here to wish everyone Happy New Year!!

So that's it for today post!
Hope you guys will enjoy it :)

Enjoy and stay tuned for the next post!!!!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads, thankiew :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment