Monday, January 14, 2013

Paris Princesse Phone Boutique

Hey guys!! 
It's a new year now, we should change some old things into new one! All new yay! :D
And Chinese new year is around the corner, I guess you guys already start shopping and buy new outfit or new items for yourself :)
A gorgeous outfit is not enough perfect yet, don't forget to dress up your phone cases, make it fashion also!
So now, let me introduce you a new online shop that selling smart phone cases on FB.
They sell a lot of different design different colour and different model,
most of their items is pre-order so you have to wait for few days :)
Price of the cases not very expensive, price range is about:
  • (Iphone) Normal design RM 25- RM 30. For the bling blings or studs about RM 40- RM 60.
  • (Samsung) Normal design RM30 - RM 50.
This price range just agar agar only, if any wrong information I'm sorry :D
I love this shop so much is because their phone cases design so nice and all is my favourite and hot in design, example: galaxy, studs and spikes, crystal and etc.
As a online shopper, I know a lot of buyer will worry about the items quality, and I also bought before some bad quality items from online shop :( But this online shop's quality is quite good, I so happy with it when I received my parcel :D Trust me!
Now, the main point! It's a good news here! DISCOUNT!


  1. You can email me Lovejoant@hotmail.com I will send you a code number then you can show it to the seller, and you can get a 15% discount on your first purchase! (only the top five)
  2. Another way is, Log in to your Facebook click like and share their page Paris Princesse Phone Boutique , at the same time, Follow their Instagram. After like share and follow you can inbox the seller Shanna, and you can get a 10% discount on your first purchase :) *there's no limit to the number of people and time :D


Not only this! They also got another promotion for Chinese New year!
Watch this!

I also have two new cases(for my mum, because my Iphone 5 been stole by someone wtf) from them it's so nice, OMGOSH! I so worry about the spikes will very heavy and will hurt my hand but it's so light and nice! Love it so much thankiew!
So hurry up! Get one for yourself too! Click in here to visit their page!
Here's some photo of my cases!
 Pretty parcel

 Good quality printed


 Protector inside the cases 
 Fully cover 
So that's it for today post!
Hope you guys will enjoy it :)

Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads, thankiew :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment