Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year! 2014!

Hey Guys! Finally I'm back to Malaysia! Sorry for no update my blog so long because I went to Taiwan and Hong Kong for travel.
And it's 2014 now! Here to wish you all Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true!
I miss you guys so much! Actually I wanted to update my blog when I'm at Taiwan but I've no time to update :(
I knew some of you guys are waiting for my Taiwan and Hong Kong trip blog post,
I will try my best to blog it faster, because I took too much of photos and video, almost thousand plus HAHAHAA 
And a new video will be up soon! Stay tuned!
So, today an outfit post for you guys! And also 1st blog post in 2014!
I love to wear something is super oversize and it's comfortable,
I bought this long sleeve shirt from Forever21, purposely chose one size bigger because wont show my fats LOLLLL
2013 I really gain weight a lot my mum always say me fat already, damn hurt lo weih HAHAHA, so I've no choice to choose this kind of loose shirt, if you have same problem with me you also can choose some loose outfit also HHAAHA
Match my top with black and red colour (my hair),
I know some of you guys will think that I'm not wearing any pant or short inside, actually I got! Just because my shirt too long and can't show it HEHEH
First time trying to put on a mid-length socks and that socks is I stole from my dad HAAHAH, outcome it's quite okay, my legs not that slim and long so I'm so worry wearing this kind of socks, so I chose mid-length rather than knee length :D
Decided to change my hairstyle abit, because I'm so bored to my hair style already, always the same, short hair is like that one haih ,so I tied up my hair with the american scarf and it's looking great with my outfit!
Let the photos do the talk now!

Photograph by Shermaine Teh









Wearing : | top from Forever21 | Accessories from Forever21 | Sock stole from my dad | boots from Agape Boutique |

Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads,
Follow me on instagram and my blog,
HYPE on my lookbook here and WOW my look on whatiwear.com
thankiew :)

2 comments: