Saturday, January 25, 2014

White & Denim

Annyeong my readers! Do you read my previous post about my Hong Kong trip?
If you have, thank you so much, if you haven't, don't scare I won't eat you lolll, you can read it after this lolll
Just now I bang my car, luckily not very serious just a gently bang only, don't have any scratch on our both car and the uncle didn't scold me, I'm so scared at the moment, was thinking "SHIT! My dad will kill me if he knew it!" , I swear I won't talk when I'm driving again, it's so dangerous, no kidding! :(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chinese New Year is around the corner, few more days to go!
Can get more angpao money for shopping hehehe
Do you guys start your CNY shopping? I already start buy my CNY outfit when it's still december lolll
Today just a short update about my new current favourite outfit,
I find for this denim skirt for so long, so happy I found it! I bought it from Putthison21
it's so easy to match with a simple top, love this look it's simple and casual quite korean style
All these photo photograph by my maid, she is quite talented, just teach her few times then she know my angles
So, let's the photo do the talk!
 Wearing : | Plain top, Denim skirt, bag from Putthison21 | Eyewear from Ellui | Shoe from Huiicloset |










Don't forget to hype my look on Lookbook.nu
will update more!stay tuned! <3
bye, Love Jo&

0 comments:

Post a Comment