Sunday, July 6, 2014

Europe Trip | Switzerland Part 2, Titlis mountain |



| TITLIS MOUNTAIN |
Went to Titlis mountain at the next day, Titlis mountain is one of the famous snow mountain at Switzerland.
I'm so so excited because it's my first time seeing and touching the REAL SNOWWWW!!!!
The view from the top of the mountain it's magnificent!!! OMG
Our tour guide inform us to bring a thick jacket there, actually it's not that cold if you're not touching the snow but it's so sunny on top the mountain and I still keep playing the snow like a crazy girl there then after that my face sun burned HAAHAHAHA
When I reached the top of the mountain I feel like want to singing "Let it go~ Let it go~" HAHAAH  throwing the snow and playing snow angel, it's so funnnnnn!!!!!

After that, we went for a walking tour and explore Lucerne's old town and shop for swiss watches and chocolate.
A lot of branded and expensive watches there, but the price is too........to buy so we just window shopping there and spend our time having tea time and also taking pictures when we're waiting for our tour member  

Enjoy our dinner in a beautiful swiss restaurant, tried there signature cheese fondue,
actually the cheese it's taste quite sour and a little bit bitter for me, but if you going switzerland you also must to try it,maybe you will like it! :)

To be continue...
Stay tuned, enjoy reading!
x
Jo&

Photographed by Dad & myself







Mummy so cute HAHA











Lion Monument

























2 comments:

  1. hey Joanne, what's the model of the camera that you use ? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry for late reply, I'm using canon 50D :)

      Delete