Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summer Look

Today I'm not going to continue europe trip first, as I guess some of you guys may get bored reading it, so it's finally outfit post! TADAHHH!
 Actually yesterday I had no mood to do photoshoot since I did my passport ID photo yesterday with some makeup, so I done a quick photoshoot with my maid LOLLL... 

I match a simple white collar shirt with a short jeans and also my NEW SANDALSSSS!
Want to show you guys my new sandals and my current favourite outfit that I will wear it to shopping or anywhere.
I got my new gladiator sandals from London (New Look). High-knee gladiator sandals it's 2014 summer style trend! You must get one pair also!
I know some girls will worry about their height by wearing this kind of sandals...you'll think that only those models or tall people can carry it or worry their legs will look fat after wearing it . I'm worry about this problemas well when while I bought it,but don't worry!
I don't have model's perfect height and skinny legs, but if you know how to choose the length of the shoes for you height, you'll look perfect!
I choose the medium height gladiator sandals, because my height doesn't match with the high-knee sandals.
If you choosing the high-knee sandals but you don't have the height and skinny legs, you will look short and fat, so please don't do that!
when you match or buy anythings, don't blindly follow the trends but match with your own body figure.
Height is not a problem, you also can be stylish! :)
x
Jo&

Wearing : | Top from Padini | Short from Forever 21 | Blue-green shades from London (Primark) | Bag from Korea | Gladiator sandals from London (New Look) | Watch from Daniel Wellington |





























0 comments:

Post a Comment