Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Studs and Spikes ♥

Whatsup everyone? Those who got read my latest post should knew that I will update a new outfit post right?
Continue to previous post, Studs and Spikes part 2! :)
This post is an outfit post, so it's just a short post today :D
I bought a lot of studs and spikes stuff during this holidays, I love this studs fashion so much!
So in order to buy all those studs stuff, I think not I think is i'm already bankrupt, lol  I'm gonna bankrupt :(
I think for those who also bought studs stuff will knew that the price isn't cheap,
So I decided to buy from online shop will more cheap, now I'm waiting my parcel reach my home,hie hie hie :P
I bought some extra also, if anyone interest with it I will sell it too :D
p/s: my pro photographer--> My dad (y)
Venue: Outside my house's road, loll
Oh yah! Those who want or asked about the studs and spikes embellishment, I will reply your message after Nov 25 because these days i'm quite busy, will reply you all ASAP♥
Until here, let the photos do the talk :))
*Focus on my hair ♥
Spikes bracelet from Diva@ One U
OOTD (Long sleeve, pant and short(DIY short) all from SW, and bracelet from Diva@ One U)




 erm, my face look abit zZzz

 HAHAH, I think someone will know whose post is this :P

 Love this two photo so much (y)







 Sorry for my failed acting to be cool and emo :/



Funny selca at the last HAHA 
This few week I will post some outfit post because bought a lot of nice outfit :)
Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post &page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love, Joanne


0 comments:

Post a Comment