Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Vintage Look


Finally, exam is over!! And finally I'm free it's time to update my blog now :D
First, I've to apologize to my reader because of lacking update :(
A quick outfit post for today,
took this photo during chinese new year holiday, actually this is my CNY outfit lah, but I've no enuf time to blog it and less take photo during CNY :/
It's a vintage style I bought from Bangkok, whole set just only RM 45 , heik heik 
Love this outfit a lot because it's quite simple and nice, love the print on the cut in top also :D
So, that's it for today just a super short update lah, will blog another outfit post for the next and I promise I will blog it as long as I can :D
Photograph by Dad
(wearing: top and skirt from bangkok, clear clutch from her_wishlist)
Hope you all enjoy :D

Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads,
Follow me on instagram and my blog,
HYPE on my lookbook here
thankiew :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment