Wednesday, March 6, 2013

0306♥


0306! It's a big day for someone that super important for me, my only one dearest brother, SHANE!
I've apologize to him because I didn't wish him on 12a.m, sorry :(
Hey bro, long time no see and chat with you, actually got a little bit miss you la, LITTLE BIT arrr, don't so zi lian, lollll
Haizzzz, after you go London no one fetch me already, especially puffy and chinchilla most miss you, no one play with them and sing song for them so kelian,
faster comeback laaaaaa!! :(

First, here to wish you Happy 20th Birthday!!! So old leh, hahahahahha
Wish you and your gf stay sweet ♥ always and get many A's in your study :D
I know at london study is quite stress lah, so don't make yourself so stress just try your best :)
Don't so miss us, especially me BAHAHAH I know you very boring la, nobody give you scold and accompany you play games, nvm lahhh if you miss me remember go and see my pretty photo lahhh hahahhahaa ( erm, I know I'm very zilian hahah)
Find one day want to chat with you and listen your 人生大道理 hahahahah (y)
Oh yahhhh! Remember to cut your hair so long, I think gonna long then me lerrr :/
Don't so lanc after you back malaysia ar I tell you, don't keep correct my broken english HAHHAAHA and PLEASE don't speak english with me xD
Just a quick wishes for you hope you will like it lah, bye bye!!
Our memories :
(p/s: sorry for posting up your ugly photo hahahahah)








0 comments:

Post a Comment