Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nail Polish Fever!!

Today felt bored at home and I just realized that I bought some new colour of nail polish,
I've cleaned up my nail polish just now,
and I'm so shocked that I've bought so many bottle of nail polish, gosh!!
No wonder my mum always scold me not to buy nail polish anymore :/
I've many colours to used it for every design
so, I painted some my favourite design,
is quite easy to paint it! :)
I painted it on fake nails because it's longer than mine,hehe
And I've painted a moustache design,hahaha
I think many girls will love it :)
All design can learn it on youtube,
hope you all will like it :D
Stay tuned! 

Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne
 yeep! Vintage floral & polka dots

Here's the video of Vintage floral nail art tutorial

 Moustache!!!!!

Paris & Eiffel Tower & lace design
Eiffel Tower nail art tutorial 

0 comments:

Post a Comment