Sunday, July 1, 2012

Saturday! :D

Yeep! Today dismiss school at 11:30a.m, hiak so damn early!
So I decided to go 1 Utama with friends :)
Yen Wong, my partner!
She followed me because she wanna meet her favourite idol. . .
Tavia Yong, a Hong Kong TVB famous actor!
She came to Malaysia is to attend Kinohimitzu event
We wait there for 30 minute++,
OMG! my leg so pain because I'v so long didn't stand for so long with a uncomfortable shoes >.<
Tavia reached in time and she is so damn pretty!
Luckily there were not too much of fans and peoples, hiak!
But some people kept pushed me and I'm so tired,
so I came out and stand sat on a chair for a rest. . .
when I'm resting, Yen shout like crazy at there!
OMG! I think she is going sore throat T.T take care :)
We crazy for taking photo's of Tavia, tired!
After this, Yen back home and I'm alone at there :( sad case. . .
walk alone at the shopping mall
That it for today, enjoy and stay tuned!

Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne

( Tried these clothes @ forever 21)





(Bought this three accessories @ Bonita)
(@Cotton On)
(@forever 21)
(@Parkson NYC)

( My yummy dinner! !)
I've buy some pants and accessories, heheh
Felt tired but I'm going to next round with my sistas (Nicole & Chermaine)
Went to the curve and bought some cool stuff at the street market, whee :)

(@Daiso)
Today spend much of money to buy all those thing 
and I think I won't buy anything after I save more money :P
Night peoples, Stay tuned!
Here's the photo!Enjoy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment