Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Suprised!

Hurray!! Finally I've finished my exam today!!!! Ulalala!
I can sleep earlier today and no need face to those book and notes, muahahaa!
After finished exam, and the time is just 11.30 morning,
we went to Laoyat for accompany a friend (Maggi) to buy her phone case,
and we went to sing k at Redbox. . .
6 of us having a great time at there,
sing and dance like a boss,hahahaha! !
we also having our dinner there, their fried rice quite nice :)
I already knew that today we're going celebrate Yuen Chuen's birthday,
so when they sang birthday song and I followed them,
but they just stopped me and say today they going celebrate birthday for me too,
I'm just stund at there for a few second, omgawd :/
They prepared 6 small cheese cake for me and Yuen Chuen,
So nice and delicious, yummm :P
Thanks to u girls that helped me celebrate birthday,
the cakes and present, I really really appreciated it!
Especially thanks to Lai Foon and Kai Yu that rushed to Pavilion buying our present and cake!
(Thanks who paid money for the present)
Although today is not my real birthday but I still very happy with it!
Again, thanks a lot!Kamsahamida, Terima Kasih, 谢谢, Aligato!!
 ILOVEYOU!
Stay Tuned!

Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne
Birthday cake :)

Two birthday girl
Maggi
Li Huan 

 With the Love


 I think I won't eat this spoon design chocolate :D

 #OOTD
 With ze Present! 
 Thank you! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment