Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lunch with sista :)

Yo! Finally I'm free to update my blog :P
I'm having exam this week so I'm busying study and no time to update. . .
So stress in this week's exam, omgawd !
Many things need to recognize, my brain going out of memory :(
Need to study more two days for exam, faint @.@
Today no school so I've time to update my blog :D

Having lunch with my sista Vivian @ DPC Italian restaurant Lacasa today
Ordered Fish n Chips for our lunch and a cup of Latte, quite nice, ngom ngom. . .
having our lunch, girls talk, nice view. . .
so relax,lolss
after having lunch we walked to the new park at DPC near Zenia
So damn big and beautiful,
I love the stairs so much!
So happy that have a great day with her 
So, here's my post for today and I'll be back soon!
Hmm. . .have to study for my exam now
Stay tuned, bye!

Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne









 Ngom ngom

 wah, thanks for service :P


 Nerd face, hahaha




 Yam xiu, hahahha





 Malaysia top model,hiak






 #ootd 
Weird face O.o

0 comments:

Post a Comment