Thursday, July 12, 2012

Handmade Instagram Mini Pocket :)

Just now saw a picture of instagram icon biscuit on Facebook,
So I decided to make a handmade Instagram Mini Pocket :)
I used nonwoven fabric to sew it,
Lil bit weird :/
but it look so nice. . .
I suddenly got an idea,
I take out my polaroid film and I try to put in the pocket,
OMGosh! ! It's fit with the pocket! ! ! 
So happy that I found a pocket to keep my film,
hahah!
I'm going to make another design of pocket or keychain,
But need to wait until I'm free xD
Stay tuned! 

Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne



Polariod film!




2 comments:

  1. Hi :) may I know what effect or apps you use to edit your photo ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi qii qii I use meitu to edit :) thanks for comment

      Delete