Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jayesslee Live In KL 2012

June 23 2012, AWESOME night!
 Jayesslee Live In KL 2012! ! ! !
OMG! I met them today!!!
They are so so so pretty and so damn friendly with us!
FANTASTIC, AWESOME, PERFECT, AMAZING, GORGEOUS Concert ever in my life! ! ! !
Good sound effect, nice band and elegant place!
First time met them, I'm so happy!
Always watched them in youtube,
but now they are infront of me!
Three team of special guess were invited and they sang so well



( Super Sweet Couple! ♥)
Live performance and without any mistake,
BRAVO!
Sonia and Janice played well and sung perfectly 
They talk to us and so FRIENDLY,
We all kept laugh and scream,hahhaa
Sonia joke with Janice, so cute!
and Sonia's husband came also,
Her husband help her to take photos and played drum,
Awww~ so sweet
Jayesslee sung a lots of songs that they upload on youtube,
they also sung some popular song
Coming home,safe and Sound (hunger games),Kpop songs Goodbye baby by miss A and etc...
OMG! All fans keep scream and clap when they sung 
Encore songs they sang price tag by Jessie J
everyone so sad when the concert end :(
Today thanks to my bro that help me reserved a seat and
thanks to my dad that fetch to the concert.
Last, thanks to Creative Central Organizer that bring the twins back to M'sia,
Truly appreciate it!
It was worth to every cent!
You make my dreams come true! ! !
Hope you bring them back to M'sia again! ! !
Can't wait for JAYESSLEE's mini album! !
JAYESSLEE Thumbs up!!!!!
Stay Tuned!

Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne






















 ( VIP Pass)

0 comments:

Post a Comment