Saturday, June 23, 2012

Semifinal!

huuuuuu~ Semifinal!
same same like last time,
woke up early...
set up our hair...

rehearsal our dance...
but one thing different!
We didn't lost again,hahahah xD
We first time wear so sexy costume and feel so weird 
and lil bit look like...
but this costume very suit with our dance style :)
met some new friends different school
and they are so nice,
teach us some skill and so friendly :)
We dance masquerade by rania and madonna by secret
our intro quite yeng,hiak
I'm so sad that I forget my dance step today,
look so stupid on the stage, T.T
Luckily, we get in into the FINAL!!!!
Lil bit shock when i heard that :/
I think that we can't in because I forgot my steps >.<
So, quite happy that we into the final
and I promise I will do my best in the final and don't do any mistake!!!!
Sorry to my team mate that I can't stay with them until the competition end :(
Let's rock the stage!!! CRAJINESS!!!

Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne


Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment