Friday, June 8, 2012

Bored Holiday :(

Huuuu~ How come this holiday so damn bored?? why??
Anybody can tell me?? xD
two weeks of holidays and I waste it,gosh!
two more days gonna reopen school :(
No please~
I wanna continue my lazy and bored holiday
can sleep until afternoon,having brunch everyday although it is not good for health,whee :D
So,
this holiday I've wasted in sleep,eat,facebook,tv and so on...
And yesterday I found some cool stuff that I had created few months ago...
It is quite easy to do it and have a lots of design & creation
Make your own page and let others know you :)
It is not only create it and write your own bio,
you can write anything or put your gorgeous pictures that you like,
quite interesting when i found this website,
you can try it if you interesting or you're bored :D
Make it now!
And click in below this link and visit mine :)
it is lil bit mistake, hope you guys and gals will like it.
If any comment you can comment it on the fifth page,
Don't forgot to like it ya!
Stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne


My cover page, love it

Found some old photos in my camera :D


With the paper aireoplane,like a small child, hiak!

0 comments:

Post a Comment