Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Chinchilla :D

Yo! New pet here :D
CHINCHILLA
My brother bought it few month ago,
super duper cute!!!
Chinchilla look like rat,rabbit and kangaroo, lol
Chinchilla is an animal that not so well known
Some of my friend ask me what animal is that,
but I dunno how to describe it,
And when I say chinchilla is "龙猫",
then they know,lol
but they didn't see before the real "龙猫"
So, I search some data about chinchilla and take some photos,
Chinchillas are crepuscular rodents, slightly larger and more robust than ground squirrels, native to the Andes mountains in South America. They live in colonies at high altitudes (up to 15,000 ft/4,270 m). Historically, they lived in the Andes of Bolivia, Chile, and Peru, but today colonies in the wild remain only in Chile. Along with their relatives, viscachas, they make up the family Chinchillidae.
The animal (whose name literally means "little chincha") is named after the Chincha people of the Andes, who once wore its dense, velvet-like fur.By the end of the 19th century, chinchillas had become quite rare due to hunting for their ultra-soft fur. Most chinchillas currently used by the fur industry for clothing and other accessories are farm-raised.
Chinchilla is quite easy to take care,
no need to take bath just need to put some chinchilla's bathing sand,

just feed them some snack and water for them.

Its fur ssoooooo soft and smooth,
Ran fast and jump high.
Last holidays too bored,
so I decided to took some photos of my bro's chinchilla,
soooo cute!!!! :D
The end ! Stay tuned!

Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne



 Hehehehe, she is holding her food! :D Suoer Cute!






With her best friend, Mr. Rat! But she bite Mr Rat's nose :'(


Aww~ So sweet xD


0 comments:

Post a Comment