Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ze Bluee :)

Here to wish my lovely daddy and everyone Happy father's Day! Whee!!

(Photos with dad when i'm just a little girl :D)
So sad that just now knew that my dad can't celebrate with us today :(
but will replace tomorrow :D
So, today I went to 1U with my brother for having our lunch
So sienzzzz. . .
Back to house and I feel bored,
so I took some photo randomly and my outfit of the day , hehehe :D
Outfit of the day!
(top : Forever21,single and short pants : Cotton On, bag and CDG rings : SW, Shoe : pasar malam xD)
I edited the photo into 阿宝色,
damn nice, all the trees and leaves change to blue colour,
OMG! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! !
Thanks to my photographer my bro Shane :D
here's the photo :)
Stay tuned! 

Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne









0 comments:

Post a Comment