Monday, June 4, 2012

One year anniversary of JKS Concert!

2011 June 4
It is the day of JKS CRI Show in Malaysia when 2011
Now,
2012 June 4,
One year passed,
I still can't forget that day,
Can't forget I first time went to airport to meet my idol JKS!
Can't forget how busy on tat day
Can't forget his face and sound
Can't forget busy with my fans club
Can't forget when I first time so Love an idol
Can't forget anything tat happened on that day!
June 4 is a unforgettable for me and every Malaysia Eels!
So sad when i know the 2012 cri show list didn't include Malaysia,
But I hope JKS can come Malaysia this year!
Every Malaysia Eels so miss him!!!!
it is a survey form to let the organizer to bring JKS to Malaysia!
Malaysia Eels!!! Come and fill in the form! ! ! Lets work together! ! !Fighting~ 

















0 comments:

Post a Comment