Monday, June 4, 2012

Nicole's sweet 16th surprise party ♥

Whee!~ June 4,it's my pretty babe Nicole's sweet 16th! ♥
Yesterday me and Vivian prepare a surprise party for Nicole,
We collaborate with her parents ad friends,ngek!
Early in the morning, I wake up and went to vivian's house and start making scrapbook for her,
and make mash potatoes for her party,



after this we rush to One U to pick our hydrogen balloons and bought her ZARA dress.
The weather is so damn hot and we keep sweating.
Walk so fast like a chicken,hahaahah!
everybody were looking at us,OMG!
Next, we take taxi to her house,
 the taxi saw us brought so many of balloons his face damn shock,puahaha!
In the taxi,I keep on took photos because is it so amazing, the whole taxi full of balloons,
I think the taxi driver think we were crazy xD



Vivian can't move and her face stick at the window,because the back sit was filll up by the balloons,
hahahaahaha!
Reached her house at 3pm something and we rush in her room to start our decoration,



 everybody reached her house,we hide in her room to gave her a surprise :D
Before she came in her room,I heard she singing songs hahahaaha(dun scold me nicole)
When she open the door, we spray her and she get shock!
and she keep said:"OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!".hahahaah!
Then, we all play some games (Double dare and etc) and having our meals and drinks.
She look so pretty and happy that day,
I so gamdong! ! ! Wanna cry dy T.T
hmm. . .lazy to blog so long,so just let the photos tell u the story!
Stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne

(p/s: ignore my poor english and ugly face) :)


  With the Birthday Girl! I LOVE YOU! ♥


Scrapbook Pages ♥
Scrapbook Cover ♥





Poloroid ♥ 
Birthday present for her ♥


Playing Double Dare, Brandon kena Kiss ppl,haha


100 times of pumping



Photos with Birthday girl! ♥


Primary School Group photo,Whee :)

 Nicole's Secondary School's Friends!



Three ppl act cute,hahaha!



Green lantern with superman pose?? xD


First picture with Bryan :D


Tiramisu Birthday Cake,made by Nicole's Mum


 Bryan holding birthday cake, wat a funny face xD



1 comment:

  1. Can i know where did you get the blue glittery words? I'm looking for that kind of material :)

    ReplyDelete