Monday, February 4, 2013

CAMO♥


Previous post I got said this time post will be an outfit post, right?
Here's it! CAMOUFLAGE!!
Camo jacket made a huge comeback in this season, they're easy to wear with jeans a simple shorts or a dress and skirt! Remember to wear a sunglasses with it, look quite stylo,BAHAHAA
I love it so much! I bought it this camo jacket from Thailand, I bought it RM15 only hiehiehiehie :D
you can see camo jacket with studs,spikes or leather sleves fashion addition this season, I saw so many different design of camo jacket all so nice, OMGOSH! I wanna buy all!!
Get one for your own also! :D
Took this outfit photo at a abandoned house at bangsar :/
it's quite dirty because rain last night, but it match to the outfit,HAHAHA
Let the photo do the talk :))

Photograph by Guan Yuan














(wearing: Camo jacket,all accessories, wedges and shirt from thailand, short diy by me, wolf cap from Kenaga wholesale city)

Hope you guys will enjoy it :)

Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads,
Follow me on instagram and my blog,
HYPE on my lookbook here
thankiew :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment