Friday, February 15, 2013

Black & White

Hey yo peeps! Here to wish you Happy Chinese New Year sssssssssss!
wish you all dream come true, win toto, win money lah! HAHAHA
I know is quite late to wish la hahaha sorry for no update this few days :/
Today same as previous post, Outfit post again!
All outfit bought from Thailand Bangkok, cheap like hell :D
this outfit series is took from same place with previous post also, abandoned house :/
just a quick update for today :)
Wearing: spikes long sleeves top, black skirt and black wedges

photograph by Guan Yuan
  Love this photo so much











Hope you guys will enjoy it :)

Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads,
Follow me on instagram and my blog,
HYPE on my lookbook here
thankiew :)
 p/s: nest post will be a diy tutorial stay tuned! :P

2 comments: