Sunday, February 24, 2013

Film










*waving* Hi! I remember I have mentioned about my photoshoot by using vintage poloroid, right? 
I guess those who read my last previous post will know about it lah, if dunno now I already told you lah lollll... xD
I waited for this films photo quite long because photographer (Guan Yuan) is quite busy,  but is okay lah,hahaha 
Just the right timing, because this post is a preview for my next DIY post! It is also related to FILM :D
I love using poloraid to take pictures,it has the original vintage effect, Thanks to Guan Yuan giving me a chance to try this out :)
Who is interest about the DIY film tutorial, remember to stay tuned my blog ya :D
Today is the last day of CNY, here to wish you guys again Happy Chinese New Year!!
Bye! :P

Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads,
Follow me on instagram and my blog,
HYPE on my lookbook here
thankiew :)
 p/s: nest post will be a diy tutorial stay tuned! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment