Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Halo Christmas!

Hey guys! Sorry lacking update this few days paiseh :/
As everybody knows what festive is near around the corner, yes, that's right, it's December and Christmas. It's that time of the year when everybody is getting into the holiday Christmas spirit.
And I'm thinking about what to blog about Christmas for long time, so yesterday I saw some beautiful pictures of Christmas dessert from Instagram and I decided to make it too.
I bake a pancake my own and just decorated it with chocolate and put some m&m on it,
originally I wanted to bake some cupcake and some cookies, but my mum stopped me to do that because my house don't have maid to help me cleaned up wtf -.- ,
So I just can do the most fast to cook and cleaned up --->Pancake :D
here's the photo of the pancake and it's ugly hahah because I bought the chocolate wrongly and I bought a chocolate syrup, too watery to decorate agrrr...
No place to write a 'e' for merry BHAHAHA
I'm going to Thailand for few days so will abit late update my blog and when I'm back I will blog a new post of my Thailand trip and I think will post my very first video :D
This is just a short post for today and I'm here early to wish you all Merry Christmas!
So that's it for today post!
Hope you guys will enjoy it :)

Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads, thankiew :)

 Photograph by my dad

 focus on my pancake (y) !
cute strawberry and cream :D
 Secret Christmas gift~!



2 comments: