Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Playground!

Due to my unifi problem I can't update my blog this few days sorry guys :(
Today still the same outfit post larh!!
I went to KLCC last few days with my friend and I decided went to Isetan to check it out cheesie and Audrey new brand Foruchizu (japan fashion) ,
And I bought it one piece of floral clothes, Love it so much!
I wanted to buy it all their clothes but I can't because is quite expensive, so I just bought one :(
Originally that day I want to join Foruchizu's jewelry mix and match (the name something like this) at 4pm,
but I just bought the movie ticket and I cant attend, so sad :(
And the same day is Chuckei's readers meeting day, I didn't check her blog last week because my dad when to China and he forgot to pay the unifi, arrrrr!
I also went to Vincci that day because that day have 50% offer so I walked in and I bought a new in wedges
So happy I bought that because my foot hard to find a comfortable heels, and that wedges is super comfortable and it not so high for me, whee~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday when to Nicole's house to take some photoshoot after we came back from One Utama,
and I bought a new rabbit hat that very hot in now :P
So that's it for today post!
Hope you guys will enjoy it :)

Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads, thankiew :)

 Photos here:
(venue: Playground near Nicole's house)
(Top: Foruchizu  Pants: Cotton On  Shoes: Forever 21  Hat&bag : One U)
P/S: Again my favourite pro photographer Chermaine 
#Foruchizu

#One U

#Forever 21












 She take this shot suddenly :/



Photographer asked me to post this HAHAHA





 Love, Joanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment