Saturday, October 13, 2012

ChurpOut 2012!

Hey guys! Today I went to publika @ Mont Kiara for attend ChurpOut 2012!
Met Thong Jean at there, but she back early so at last I shop alone :((
OMGAWD! I saw a lots of Malaysia famous blogger!! Chuckei, Audrey, Cheesie and etc...
And I most admire is Chuckei, she is so pretty today!!!! OMG!!! 
So glad that i can take a photo with her!! argh!!!!!! (shock sendiri)
Didn't take photo with other's blogger because so shy to talk with them,lollll
I just bought a tattoo sticker from Cheesie today, because I came too late many things sold out :(

Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne♥

So, Here's the photo:



 Spot Audrey and Cheesie!
Spot Chuckei!!♥.♥
 Finally!!CHUCKEI!!!!!!!.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥
 Photo with Thong Jean♥
  When to Wondermilk for having my lunch! Nice decoration!



 Ordered Grilled Chicken burger, ngom ngom!

 Selca of the day with coffee ♥

Some picture with Churp Goodie bag :))
KEEP CALM AND CHURP!

 Tattoo sticker ( MURUA) 

That's it!! Bye!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment