Saturday, October 13, 2012

ChurpOut 2012!

Hey guys! Today I went to publika @ Mont Kiara for attend ChurpOut 2012!
Met Thong Jean at there, but she back early so at last I shop alone :((
OMGAWD! I saw a lots of Malaysia famous blogger!! Chuckei, Audrey, Cheesie and etc...
And I most admire is Chuckei, she is so pretty today!!!! OMG!!! 
So glad that i can take a photo with her!! argh!!!!!! (shock sendiri)
Didn't take photo with other's blogger because so shy to talk with them,lollll
I just bought a tattoo sticker from Cheesie today, because I came too late many things sold out :(

Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne

So, Here's the photo:



 Spot Audrey and Cheesie!
Spot Chuckei!!♥.
 Finally!!CHUCKEI!!!!!!!...................
 Photo with Thong Jean
  When to Wondermilk for having my lunch! Nice decoration!



 Ordered Grilled Chicken burger, ngom ngom!

 Selca of the day with coffee 

Some picture with Churp Goodie bag :))
KEEP CALM AND CHURP!

 Tattoo sticker ( MURUA) 

That's it!! Bye!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment