Saturday, October 6, 2012

Temporary Hair Color Dye Pastel Chalk ♥

Hohohoo!! Finally have free time to blog!
I think about 1 or 2 month I didn't update my blog already, so many dust, HAHAH
Wukay! This time gonna blog about temporary hair colour dye pastel chalk...
Today went to Miang Miang's house to have a try with this new toy,
it's her birthday present from her friend :)
It was a kind of soft pastel chalk for hair and include a lots of colour choice and it is so nice!

We tried and dye it on our hair,
it is very easy to colour it, just need to prepare water for easy to colour it on your hair...
you can use a spray bottle that filled up with a plain water or you can just wet your hair,
don't wet your hair with too much of water becasue can't dry it fast :)
After wet it my hair and I just use the chalk to coloured my hair 
and let it dry or just use hairdryer...
Combed my hair after coloured and it was done!


This chalk is quite damaged my hair after use it :((
So, I think after you use it must wash it and put some hair care products :))
Dye it your hair Quick and easy!!!
You can try it if you want! it's so nice and you can colour it yourself :D
Here's some picture to show you guys, quite nice!
Enjoy! Stay tuned~ 

Don't forget to like my blog post&page and Nuffnang Ads :)
Love,
Joanne








Love this two photo so much ♥.♥


Chermaine's Rainbow Bangs, HAHAHA


Nicole's Pastel rainbow :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment