Thursday, July 25, 2013

20130725

hey peepooo!
I've mentioned that im going to post another OOTD at the bulldog OOTD post, 
here is it!
If you're following me at Instagram, you should knew that I joined Vivi magazine asia muse audition
I wore this OOTD for this audition, because I think it's quite match Vivi style, i think so hahhhaha
And I'm also top 20!!! yeahhhhh Jessica and Melissa too :D
The next six months I really super busy OMG, because SPM and my school exam is around the corner, it's very important for me because I'm not studying for form 6 and also a lot of things I've to do, events...study...DIET! ganjiong ganjiong!!
Everyone already start prepare but I still so steady sit at home shake my leg, arghhhhhh so stresss...
Okay tomorrow I've to buy a lot of exercise book to do, better than nothing :(
Black and white OOTD again for today!
wearing: | skirt from Pinkday_closet | wedges from SW 6th floor | clear clutch from Her_wishlist |








Photos credit to my mum

*p/s: An awesome online boutique!
Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads,
Follow me on instagram and my blog,
HYPE on my lookbook here and WOW my look on whatiwear.com
thankiew :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment