Thursday, July 18, 2013

Family Trip & Random video

Hello my dearest reader!!
Last Saturday went to Cameron Highland with my Chan's Family for celebrate super duper belated Father's Day, Lolllll...
It's so fun spending my time with my family! :)
I didn't take much photo so I decided to make a video of this trip!
My second video up on the blog! And it's a selca video HAHAAH
It's quite funny hahahha because my hair so messy and quite ugly lollll and I recorded it like super fast because it's so cold there HAHAAHA 
If you've followed me at Instagram@jojoanneee I guess you got saw I post an latest instavideo right? that one is before going BOH tea farm, it's Lavendar garden, so flower flower and beautiful!!!
I promised myself to update my blog every week, always lacking of update and I've to say sorry before I start to blog, quite paisehhh HAHAH, so I hope I can do it! Finger cross XXX
 *no makeup in the video* :P
 I used my iphone front cam to took it so is quite blurr hope you guys don't mind :D
oh yah! before you watching please setting to HD mode!
 

Best shot by Jasmine Leong

Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads,
Follow me on instagram and my blog,
HYPE on my lookbook here and WOW my look on whatiwear.com
thankiew :)


2 comments:

  1. hey :) stumbled upon your blog while visiting my friend's blog! i love the way you dress :) have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete