Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Birthday OOTD










Hey guys, today I'm gonna blog about my outfit of my birthday, it's a short post because I forgot to post it at my previous post so now I replace it :)
Elegant and lovely outfit, try to put on some different style because I always wear more swag and casual style, my mum always ask me to wear more girly, all those chiffon like angel that type LOLLLL
Love the sleeve so much, my current favourite! Addicted to shoulder off top because can show out our collarbone, look more skinny :)
If you want to have a FAKE long legs you can put on a pair of flesh colour (almost same with your skin colour) heels or wedges!
Okay, I've to go now, off to study! Bo bye!
| wearing: shoulder off top from SW 6th floor | Pinky chiffon A cut skirt from Bangkok | See through clutch from Her_wishlist | Wedges from Jelly Bunny |


Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads,
Follow me on instagram and my blog,
HYPE on my lookbook here and WOW my look on whatiwear.com
thankiew :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment