Saturday, May 5, 2012

2012 ♥ 05 ♥ 05


Yey ! ! 12a.m now! ! !
05.05.2012!
Happy Birthday to ma
Best sista, Best friend, Best supporter-->Vivian Onn!
                                    p/s: Found a old picha from my DSLR,damn nice!!love it!
Happy sweet sixteen ya!
We know each other when we were standard 4,
Until now,
We were form 4!
7 years of friendship!!OMG!
No one can replace you in my heart =)
I'm so glad to meet u,ma sista!
Hope our friendship can continue be longer than this 7 years!
Thanks for your support when I was sad or difficulties,
& Thanks all that u have done for me! ! !
I really really appreciate it! ! !
Hope u be happy always and found your Mr.Right asap!hehe
Love you, muacksssss! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  
Here's our memory...
p/s: er...some picture I look so weird...-.-





I LOVE YOU VIVIAN ONN YEE CHANG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment