Monday, May 20, 2013

Tribal

Hello my dear readers! Finally my midterm exam is overrrrr!!!! No more stress now and I've more time to blog, heheh :D
An outfit post for today's update!
I bought this sweater quite long time but I've no time to shoot it, last few weeks my bestie Vivian helped me photoshoot for this outfit, thank you!
I'm trying to act cool in this photoshoot but look like so cacat bahahhahaha
This sweater I bought it from Timesquare near Oldtown Coffee but I forget the shop name sorry, because it's quite long time ago :/
It's inspired by Topshop, I'm not so rich to buy Topshop so I decided to buy this inspired one,lolll :(
Love the tribal design and the colour so much, but it's really no chance to give me wear it only can wear it when going that place it is cold enuf :/
And my current favourite clutch from her_wishlist, love it so freakin much
it's transparent!!!OMG! Transparent items are in trend now and they are selling too, so grab it one for yourself!
That's it for today's updated! hope you guys enjoy reading :)









 Transparent clutch from Her_wishlist, sunglass from Ellui

 Inspired topshop sweater from timesquare
 thick wedges from sungai wang 6th floor



Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads,
Follow me on instagram and my blog,
HYPE on my lookbook here
thankiew :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment