Thursday, May 2, 2013

Nuffnang Fashion Fabulous Group Gathering

0421,Sunday, I attended the Nuffnang Fashion Fabulous Group(NNFFG) Gathering with a lot of fashion bloggers at The Warehouse Gallery & Cafe. I think you guys don't know what's NNFFG, NNFFG is a group that Nuffnang gathered all the bloggers that passion on fashion and share our fashion style and etc. I'm so freakin happy when I knew that I'm invited be NNFFG member! :D
We're planing to have a gathering with all the members last time, and I received invitation from Nuffnang to attend the gathering event, I was like finally got a chance to meet them! So excited :P

So, on that day I'm the first who reached the venue and I'm feel so lonely and lil bit awkward because no one I meet before, so I keep whatapps Jessica to come faster, hahahahah
Sue Ann came to talk to me at first when I was waiting Jessica and Baoer
Luckily 10minutes later Jessica and Baoer came! Then I saw Baoer in real person, OMGOSH!
It's really look like her on her photo, her eyes so damn BIG! Nononnono cannot use big have to use HUGE to describe her eyes!Like a doll!
We came too early and others blogger not yet arrive so we decided to take some photo first, and you know what thing will happened....taking photo-ing.....
with the Huge eye girl Baoer

Jessica :D
Selca-ing






This sky juice they serve for us taste so 'special" HAHHA Baoer said it taste like hotdog lolll I told her "I think you're too hungry BAHAAH" but it taste it like cockroach LOLLLLL

the event started lately, Nuffnang invited three awesome local shop to us which is PhatculturePestle and Mortar and Milktee!




After the short brief, Sue Ann announced to us they have prepared three games for us
So, the first one is: Find a partner, pick some awesome items and take photos upload to Instagram, those who have more comment is the winnerrrrr!
Everyone was so rushing to grab and choose the nice outfit, I paired up with Jo-ann (two Joanne here but she is Jo-ann I'm Joanne) and we love pastel colour so we choose some item that is pastel colour. I wanted to choose the pastel skirt at first but Jessica took it :( So at the end I chose a purple short top with a white long pants and Jo-ann chose a pastel rainbow short with a white long sleeve shirt, our outfit so match love it soooo much!
Everyone started to change their outfit and taking photos...




White long pants from Milktee
Top from Phatculture



After this tiring section, we're so hungry because we not yet eat our breakfast :(
When I saw the food already served on the table, I quickly call Jessica because she is a food lover HAHAH
So nice right?? yummm :D





2nd game is to snap photo by following the theme that they gave us, which is Flower, Kuala Lumpur and birds. They give us few second to snap it so everyone so rush to take it, the fastest who upload to instagram and tag Nuffnang will be the winner, and I'm not :( so bad
Last game is the easiest game to win a goodies bag, just answer some easy question and everyone got a prize, yeahhh!
Here's some photos after the event:
Baoer and Carolyn
 With Jessica and Sue Ann
 with Jessica and Darren
 Double J Joanne and Jo-ann
 take 1
 take 2
 Melissa
Povy
 Look at my weird pose HAHAAH I can't sit properly because my pants is too tight lollll....

After event ended, I decided to have our lunch with some new bloggers friend because can chat more with them HEHEH 
We decided to have our lunch at Acme Bar and Coffee (ABC)
It's near KLCC there and heard that this restaurant is located at a high class place
so elegant I love their design so much simple and nice so comfy also
Me, Baoer, Jessica and Jo-ann decided to share so we ordered two plate of spaghetti and a plate of chocolate cake.
Fooddie time!



#girlsbeinggirls
 Szziling Brownie with Oreo ice cream, so damn nice!!! I want more!!!!!
Farmer Breakfast : Povy's lunch
 Japanese Salad for Casey
 Smoke duck carbonara
Spaghetti Bolognese

OOTD for the end




wearing: shark top from Sam90 @ Sungei Wang 6th floor | Studed bag, velvet skirt and accessories from bangkok | shoes from SW |
Hype my outfit now if you are Lookbook members :)

All photos credit by Baoer, Jessice and Jo-ann, I didn't use my camera because it's not clear enuf so I decided to take from them, thank you girls!
I think I have to save money and buy a new mini pro camera, because I don't have a nice camera except my DSLR, but it's really heavy to carry :(
Here to thanks to Nuffnang who invited me to this group and this awesome event! 
Especially thanks to who comment and vote for me on instagram thank you guys love you!

Nice to meet you guys!! Hope to see you soon :D
I knew this is a long post for today and hope you guys will read it all :D


Enjoy and stay tuned!
Don't forget to like my blog post & page and Nuffnang Ads,
Follow me on instagram and my blog,
HYPE on my lookbook here
thankiew :)

p/s : Up next will be another event, stay tuned! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment