Saturday, March 29, 2014

Orange X Black

Hello! It's been long time since I blog about my outfit, so new outfit post for today! 
Match up orange-red colour with black colour for this look, first time trying out new colour, I love orange-red now!
Love the cutting design on the waist line of this top, it's suitable to wear it for hot weather
And, my current favourite bottom is this 3D flower petals high waist short, I can match with this short easily with any simple top!
Thanks to Yee Lian my best friend to helping me out took this photoshoot! 

Wearing: | Hat from @coveybysix | Top from Sungei Wang 6th flr | Shorts from fb:de cloth fashion | sunglasses from Vincci | Bag from Carlo Rino |





















Having our tea time with Yee Lian at Ativo, I forgot the restaurant name, but I remember the restaurant is so yellowish you can find it easily HAHHAHAHA
Ordered my favourite scone, it's quite delicious! I'm super scone fan!!!HEHEHEEH
Day spent well with her and once again thanks to her for this series photos, Love it! :)

p/s: Next outfit post is coming up soon! Stay tuned and enjoy!







Joanne
X

0 comments:

Post a Comment